Week 12-Art Activity-New Friends
- I didn’t know Nicholas that well before the activity. I’ve only seen him during the zoom call because he has a picture from The Office as his background.
- I feel like I know him a little better. A week isn’t a whole lot of time to really get to know someone, but it’s a starting base.
- I feel like it is a way for us to make new friends given the state we're in. Plus with everything being online it isn’t as hard to stay in touch and “see” each other.
- Another way to make connections can be through the school’s online events. I myself haven’t been to one yet, but after seeing the emails and messages it seems like a good way to meet people.
- We used Instagram to communicate with each other. It worked perfectly fine. I was worried that he wouldn’t have an Instagram, but luckily he did. Another way we could’ve communicated was through text messages, phone calls, or facetiming. Or we could’ve connected through a virtual game.
- Padlet was easy to use. However, after creating it my post looked a little dry. I don’t know another platform we could’ve used since it’s my first time to make something like that. The only other thing I can think of is Pinterest, but I don’t think that’s what it’s used for.
- The only way I can think of making connections in the professional field is through zoom or emails. However, as most of know, it’s hard to make connections through a screen.